That's about all you can say about this...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&search=leprechaun"]YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama[/ame]
That's about all you can say about this...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8&search=leprechaun"]YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama[/ame]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I heard about this this morning. Pretty dang funny!
I'm gonna get me a backhoe, and uproot that tree to find that pot of gold!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ignorance at its finest.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
They are in Tuscaloser. Home of the bamers. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
im calling a good shipment of shrooms to the area on that one.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks